WATERGATE BAY: Camping, Music Arena & Car Parking
• Boardmasters Festival, Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AN
FISTRAL BEACH: Surfing competitions, skate/bmx, Beach Sessions and surf village
• Fistral Beach, Headland Rd, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1HY (Google Maps)
Don't worry about the driving, parking or taking it easy on the last night. Get on a Boardmasters Coach that has pick up locations all around the country and will bring you straight to the festival. More information coming soon.
• The closest train station is NEWQUAY - a ten minute drive to the main arena. www.thetrainline.com
• A shuttle bus service runs from just outside the station – if heading to Watergate Bay board the bus outside the Great Western Hotel, for Fistral outside Burger King.
• Newquay station has fast direct services from London, the Midlands, the North and Scotland.
• The companies running services are Virgin, Great Western, Wales and West Trains.
We provide car parking for all guests who wish to drive to Boardmasters at Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay - however as you can imagine this isn't the greenest option... Please consider car sharing or public transport before coming by car. Cars and motorbikes require a parking pass, purchased separately (except VIP ticket holders). Campervans require a campervan campsite pass, purchased separately. Parking around Fistral Beach and town is very limited so we advise you to use the Shuttle bus from Watergate Bay. When arriving by car, look out for road signage to the green or blue carpark.
Wherever possible we aim to reduce any impact that may occur to local resident and the surrounding environment. Traffic in the surrounding area of Watergate and Newquay is a real issue and Boardmasters always works closely with local residents and authorities to tackle this. Where possible we want to encourage everyone to use the busses that run from the Festival site at Watergate to Newquay as opposed to using their cars. If you leave the carpark during the festival there will be a £10 cash re-entry fee (we cannot accept card payments at the entrance). We hope you can support us in our mission to continue to run a suitable event.
• Requires purchase of separate pass
• We have quite specific rules on what type of vehicles we allow in the campervan field, please check these before booking
• More information here
• Weekend Parking £18 // Day Parking £10
• £10 fee for re-entry (or shuttle bus service available)
• Weekend Parking Location - Green Car Park, Trebelsue Farm, Newquay, TR8 4HR (Google Maps)
• Day Parking Location- Blue Car Park, Trebelsue Farm, Newquay, TR8 4AN (Google Maps)
CARS & TAXI DROP OFF POINTS
• Day Ticket Holders Drop Off - Blue Car Park - Cornwall, TR8 4AN (Google Maps)
• Weekend Campers Drop Off - Blue Car Park - Cornwall, TR8 4AN
• VIP Weekend Campers Drop Off - Blue Car Park - Cornwall, TR8 4AN
• From the North follow the A39 to St Columb Major then A3059 towards Newquay and follow the signs for green/blue parking
• From the East or West follow A30 – A39 – A3059 and follow the signs for green parking
• To find your way to Fistral Beach follow signs to Newquay Town Centre. Please be aware that parking is extremely limited around the Fistral Beach site. It is advisable to use the shuttle bus from Watergate Bay
Newquay Airport have flights coming into the city daily. See flight details and schedules here: www.newquaycornwallairport.com
SHUTTLE BUS (WATERGATE BAY & FISTRAL BEACH)
Where possible, we encourage customers to use the shuttle bus that is provided between the Festival site at Watergate Bay and Newquay, and to not drive. The shuttle bus is the quickest way to reach Fistral Beach. It uses closed roads, meaning it's considerably quicker than private car. Also note, parking in Newquay is very limited.
The shuttle bus will run between the Watergate Bay Festival Site and Newquay Town Centre (for Fistral Beach) between 07:00 and 04.30 each day. Single ticket: £TBC Return ticket: £TBC. A reduced service will run on Monday morning.
WATERGATE > FISTRAL ROUTE
1 Watergate Bay Festival Site (Green Bus Stop, weekend carpark)
2 Watergate Bay Festival Site (Arena Bus Stop, arena entrance)
3 Cliff Road (near Aldi, Newquay Rail Station)
4 Manor Road Bus Station (10 min walk to Fistral Beach)
FISTRAL > WATERGATE ROUTE
1 Manor Road Bus Station (10 min walk to Fistral Beach)
2 Cliff Road (near Aldi, Newquay Rail Station)
3 Watergate Bay Festival Site (Arena Bus Stop, arena entrance)
4 Watergate Bay Festival Site (Green Bus Stop, weekend carpark)