Expanding on the offering of last year, we're taking health and wellbeing even further in 2018. Looking after your body can help to keep you physically and mentally well. Making small, gradual changes can have a positive impact on your mental wellbeing. At Boardmasters we offer a number of services/classes/sessions to help you unwind, relax and get back in touch with your zen!
Boardmasters new wellbeing area is the perfect sanctuary to renew, refresh and revitalise through the festival weekend. The Yoga Studio is programmed with awesome classes every day, from restorative yoga to pilates, to disco yoga and acrobalance. Whether you’re an experienced yogi or a beginner you’ll find the workshop for you get you relaxed, stretched, energised and healthy. Come and try out mindfulness and meditation at one of our mini-retreats or tune in to your manifesting powers to create the life of your dreams in our manifesting hour. If you want to relax further, get yourself a massage or alternative therapy in our Boardmasters Spa, followed by a luxury hot tub and sauna. This is heaven in a field!
Stay tuned for more information, but here's a little taste of what we offered in 2017:
• Opening Ceremony with glitter yoga class
• Blue Haiku Challenge
• Embodied Blue Cognition - Slowing down to connect with your nervous system through the breath and water within you
• Quantum Yoga with Natalie Fox
• Soul & Surf presents a Vinyasa Flow
• Reiki, crystal healing and sound healing
• Yoga Fit Flow
• Breath Focused De-Armouring (BfDA) with Mark Kenison
• Gong Bath with Olivier Maxted and Megan Selby
• Dancing Freedom Ecstatic Dance Class
• Holistic Massage Therapy
• Reflexology and Chakra Balancing
• Poems Worth Their Salt; Tears, Time and Tide.