January is often given the unwelcome title of gloomiest month of the year and Monday the 21st is officially calculated as ‘the most depressing day of the year’, also known as Blue Monday. Christmas is long gone, you’re broke, back in the office and the dark days seem even bleaker. There’s not much to look forward to other than the long, thankless slog towards spring, right? Well that’s where you’re wrong! We decided to put a positive spin on the saddest day of the year, giving you the chance to win a bunch of EPIC prizes to banish those ‘Blue Monday’ blues! To be in with a chance of winning this money-can't-buy prize, simply fill in the form below - it's really that simple!
Sign up for your chance to win:
- Two VIP Tickets to Boardmasters 2019
- Luxury Boutique Camping for two
- Flight over Boardmasters for two
- Side of Stage Viewing at Boardmasters 2019
- Wood Fired Hot Tub Session for two
- Surf lesson with Boardmasters ambassadors
Create your own user feedback survey
- The Ultimate Boardmasters 'Blue Monday' Giveaway is organised by Vision Nine Entertainment Group Limited.
- Important: The Prize Draw is subject to these Specific Rules AND the Terms and Conditions which are available here. Entry into the Prize Draw consitutes acceptance of the Specific Rules and full Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is only open to those aged 18 and over. For further details of who may and may not enter, see the Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw, submit details including your e-mail address below.
- Only one entry may be made per person.
- The Prize Draw closes at 23:59 on Sunday 27th January 2019. Entries considered after that time and date will not be considered.
- For details of how your entry may be used, see the full Terms and Conditions.
Winner selection and Prize details
8. One winner will be picked at random from all the valid entries.
9. The winner will receive Two VIP Tickets to Boardmasters 2019, Luxury Boutique Camping for two, Flight over Boardmasters for two, Side of Stage Viewing at Boardmasters 2019, Wood Fired Hot Tub Session for two and a Surf lesson with Boardmasters ambassadors.
10. The Prize does not include travel to Boardmasters Festival 2019.
11. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description (including domestic travel to and from the UK airport, meals, incidental expenses, gratuities etc) are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
12. The Prize Winner and their Travel Companion are responsible for obtaining and maintaining their own travel insurance, travel documents (including passports and any visas) and inoculations.
13. The Prize Winner and the Travel Companion must be over 18 years of age and both must hold a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining on the date of the return trip.
14. The draw will take place within 6 days of the closing date. The Prize Winner will be notified by email on or around Tuesday 29th January 2019 and given details of how to claim the Prize. If the Prize Winner does not respond to the notification within 14 days after the original notification email is sent by the Promoter or Promotion Partner to the email address provided at the time of entry, the Prize Winner will forfeit his/her right to the Prize and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner by another random draw. That subsequent Prize Winner will have to respond to the notification email withih 14 days of the date on which that email is sent or they will also forfeit the prize.
Personal data and publicity
15. The Promoter, Promotion Partner and prize provider may publish and publicize your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, and your entry, and we may refer to your and your guests or travel companion's association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes.
17. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description (including domestic travel to and from the UK airport, meals, incidental expenses, gratuities etc) are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
18. The Promoter's address is 37 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9HN