Boardmasters 2019 takes place on the 7th - 11th August and tickets are on sale now! With this in mind, we thought we'd list nine reasons as to why you definitely, certainly, 100% shouldn't consider securing your ticket with our £30 deposit scheme...
1. Firstly, just look at the hideous setting
Watergate Bay and Fistral Beach have got to be up there with some of the worst places in the world, right?
2. Who even likes waking up to this...
We'll be honest, rolling out of a tent in the morning for a dawn patrol surf, wild coastal run or yoga session is such a nightmare.
3. ... and spending the day here?
People have to endure Fistral beach and sit through international levels of surfing... yawn, how boring.
4. We can't think of anything worse than having to watch world class acts...
We've already announced the first wave of acts for 2019 which includes your first headliner, Florence + The Machine, plus Giggs, Dizzee Rascal, Jorja Smith, Franz Ferdinand, Wilkinson & Sub Focus and heaps more over the weekend. In previous years, you've got up close and personal with the likes of Lily Allen, George Ezra, Craig David, Stormzy, alt-J, Ed Sheeran, Jake Bugg, James Bay, Snoop Dogg, Chase And Status, Jamiroquai, Faithless, Rudimental, Bastille and so many more (...how awful!)
Stay tuned as we've got some massive announcements coming up very soon!
5. ... or discovering our new favourite bands and DJs...
Who even likes music anyway? Not us!
6. Golden hour is just terrible....
Hues of gold, orange, purple and red fill the sky. Sounds gross, we know!
7. ... beach sunsets are pretty unappealing...
Sundowners at Fistral.. eurgh!
8. ... and don't even get us started on nights around the campfire
Intimate campfire sessions with friends - not for us, sorry.
9. And worst of all, we hate meeting like-minded souls who are on the same wavelength as us
Just look at this unfriendly bunch!
If for some crazy reason you still want to join us at Boardmasters 2019, save the date HERE and secure your ticket HERE for just £30 using our Deposit Scheme!