A festival on the Cornish coast can be seriously tricky to dress for, but it seems you guys have got it down! Come rain or shine, Boardmasters festival fashion is unstoppable! Need some help? Check out our top ten tips below...
1. Go big and bold for festival season with some face giltter...biodegradable of course!
2. Festivals are not a time to be subtle, be loud and proud with your prints...
3. Solve the conundrum of where to store your phone, wallet and sunglasses with a bum bag (the louder the better we say!)
4. You're in Newquay, you're by the beach, paying homage to Baywatch makes perfect sense!
5. Always wanted to dress up as your favourite animal? Boardmasters is the time!
6. Crocs, sandals and socks, clashing prints? Bring it all to Watergate this summer!
7. And don't forget your Lycra for those epic yoga sessions in the sun...
8...saying that, the Lycra isn't confined only to the yoga sessions!
9. Flower crowns and steampunk glasses? Yes please!
10. Make sure you stand out in the crowd!
Secure your tickets to see Florence + The Machine, Giggs, Dizzee Rascal, Jorja Smith, Franz Ferdinand, DJ EZ, Wilkinson b2b Sub Focus, IDLES, Lewis Capaldi and many more for just £30 deposit below