We've launched our Greenfield Eco Campsite supported by Veygo, so that like-minded souls who want to protect the environment, say no to single use plastic, be part of our daily beach cleans and work with us to shape our sustainability plans can camp together.
Spaces will be first come, first served for those who agree to our eco pledge - please note, signing up to the pledge does not guarantee your space, as spaces are limited. We will contact you with confirmation before the festival.
You can only stay in the campsite if you have brought a camping ticket and signed up for the eco pledge
2020 applications will open soon.
Our eco pledge:
- I will take my tent home at the end of the festival
- I will limit my impact on the environment by car-sharing or taking public transport to the festival
- I will use a reusable water bottle (and a reusable cup at the bars)
- I will take responsibility for any waste I produce
- I will keep the eco campsite tidy
- I will recycle what I can and take the rest of my rubbish to the litter bond exchange.
- I will respect other eco campers
- I will have fun, dance, surf and explore the festival whilst being conscious of the beautiful Cornish surroundings
What we will offer you:
- A dedicated campsite and campsite reception ran by the lovely Camplight team.
- Solar power showers for just £2 a go
- Morning yoga and talks from our sustainability experts (Friday- Sunday)
- Daily beach cleans
- Five days on the Cornish coast, with over 200 acts, surfing and our epic Boardmasters crowd
Book your insurance with Veygo 10% discount code ‘Boardmasters100’ (see voucher T&Cs) and you'll have the chance of upgrading your festival experience. We'll be choosing 5 policy holders who'll each win a VIP upgrade, phone charging, and When Nature Calls passes for themselves & 3 mates! Please find our T&Cs here.
|FIND OUT MORE ABOUT VEYGO|