|COACH TRAVEL & CAR SHARE|
WATERGATE BAY: Camping, Music Arena & Car Parking
• GREEN CAR PARK, Boardmasters Festival, Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4HR
• BLUE CAR PARK, Boardmasters Festival, Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AN
• PICK UP / DROP OFF POINT, Boardmasters Festival, Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AN
Please switch off your navigation app once you start seeing road signs for Boardmasters Festival
FISTRAL BEACH: Surfing competitions, skate/bmx, Beach Sessions and surf village
• Fistral Beach, Headland Rd, Newquay, Cornwall, TR7 1HY
Big Green Coach return as the official travel partner for Boardmasters 2021.
It’s a long drive home so give yourself a break and let someone else take care of your travel. With 23 pick-up points across the UK and return journeys starting from just £42 there is something for everyone. Plus, you'll be dropped off at the official Coach Park inside the festival gates - no one gets you closer!
Ticket + Travel - secure your festival ticket and return coach travel together for only £30 deposit! You can then pay off as much as you like, whenever you like, until the final balance is due on 12th June 2021.
Coach Travel only - secure your seat with only £10 deposit. You have until 12th June 2021 to pay off the balance.
Return pick up locations: Bath, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bridgwater, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chichester, Dorchester, Exeter, Gloucester, London Victoria, Newport, Oxford, Plymouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Reading (Calcot), Southampton, Swansea, Swindon and Taunton.
CAR SHARE: LIFTSHARE
Need a lift or have a spare seat? We support Liftshare, a service which brings people together to share car journeys. You can car share with other people heading to Boardmasters with Liftshare.com and its community of over 430,000 drivers and passengers across the country. Drivers can offer their spare seats for a split of the petrol cost, and non-drivers can request lifts to the festival. Liftshare’s free iOS and Android apps makes planning the ultimate festival road trip even easier.
CAR SHARE: GO CAR SHARE
Life’s a journey- share it! At this year’s Boardmasters we are committed to making the festival as green as possible and ask you all to consider your environment and the effect your travel has on it. Share the driving, with quick, affordable, temporary car insurance from Veygo or offer a lift via GoCarShare .
• The closest train station is NEWQUAY - a ten minute drive to the main arena.
• Great Western Rail are running 13 additional trains to/from Newquay during Boardmasters.
• Customers must have a seat reservation to travel by train.
• They should allow extra time and arrive at the station 30 minutes before their train departs.
• A shuttle bus service runs from just outside the station – if heading to Watergate Bay board the bus outside the Great Western Hotel, for Fistral outside Burger King.
• Extra bus services will be available to take customers to mainline services towards London.
• Surfboards are not permitted on the new IET trains. Please check luggage requirements before purchasing your train ticket here. More information and bookings
We provide car parking for all guests who wish to drive to Boardmasters at Trebelsue Farm, Watergate Bay - however as you can imagine this isn't the greenest option... Please consider car sharing or public transport before coming by car. Cars and motorbikes require a parking pass, purchased separately (except VIP ticket holders). Campervans require a campervan campsite pass, purchased separately. Parking around Fistral Beach and town is very limited so we advise you to use the Shuttle bus from Watergate Bay. When arriving by car, look out for road signage to the green or blue carpark.
Wherever possible we aim to reduce any impact that may occur to local resident and the surrounding environment. Traffic in the surrounding area of Watergate and Newquay is a real issue and Boardmasters always works closely with local residents and authorities to tackle this. Where possible we want to encourage everyone to use the busses that run from the Festival site at Watergate to Newquay as opposed to using their cars. If you leave the carpark during the festival there will be a £20 cash re-entry fee (we cannot accept card payments at the entrance). We hope you can support us in our mission to continue to run a suitable event.
• Requires purchase of separate pass
• We have quite specific rules on what type of vehicles we allow in the campervan field, please check these before booking
• More information here
• Weekend Parking £18 // Day Parking £10
• £20 fee for re-entry (or shuttle bus service available)
• Weekend Parking Location - Green Car Park, Trebelsue Farm, Newquay, TR8 4HR (Google Maps)
• Day Parking Location- Blue Car Park, Trebelsue Farm, Newquay, TR8 4AN (Google Maps)
CARS & TAXI DROP OFF POINTS
• Day Ticket Holders Drop Off - Blue Car Park - Cornwall, TR8 4AN (Google Maps)
• Weekend Campers Drop Off - Blue Car Park - Cornwall, TR8 4AN
• VIP Weekend Campers Drop Off - Blue Car Park - Cornwall, TR8 4AN
• From the North follow the A39 to St Columb Major then A3059 towards Newquay and follow the signs for green/blue parking
• From the East or West follow A30 – A39 – A3059 and follow the signs for green parking
• To find your way to Fistral Beach follow signs to Newquay Town Centre. Please be aware that parking is extremely limited around the Fistral Beach site. It is advisable to use the shuttle bus from Watergate Bay
Newquay Airport have flights coming into the city daily. See flight details and schedules here: www.newquaycornwallairport.com
We encourage customers to use our shuttle bus service that operates between the Festival site at Watergate Bay and Newquay, rather than driving their private vehicle. The shuttle bus is the quickest way to reach Fistral Beach. It uses closed roads, it's considerably quicker than private car and parking in Newquay is very limited.
The shuttle bus service will run between the Watergate Bay Festival Site and Newquay Town Centre (for Fistral Beach) between 07:00 and 04.30 each day. Single ticket: £4 Return ticket: £6. Carnet (book of 6 single tickets): £18. Pre-book tickets online with the First Bus App. Multiple buses operate on the route so waiting times are minimal. A reduced service will run on Monday morning. Shuttle buses will depart from Blue Car Park.
WATERGATE > FISTRAL ROUTE
1 Watergate Bay Festival Site (Blue Bus Stop, arena entrance)
2 Cliff Road (near Aldi, Newquay Rail Station)
3 Manor Road Bus Station (10 min walk to Fistral Beach)
FISTRAL > WATERGATE ROUTE
1 Manor Road Bus Station (10 min walk to Fistral Beach)
2 Cliff Road (near Aldi, Newquay Rail Station)
3 Watergate Bay Festival Site (Blue Bus Stop, arena entrance)