FRIENDS OF BOARDMASTERS
• 01637 872519
• A contemporary cliff-top hotel in Newquay, with epic views of the Atlantic ocean. Only minutes away from Fistral Beach and they're dog friendly!
The Three Tees Hotel
• 01637 872055
• The Three Tees is a family-run hotel with a friendly & informal atmosphere situated in the quiet Lusty Glaze area of Newquay, a short walk from the beach, & 10/15 mins walk from the town centre.
WAX Watergate Bay
• 01637 860353
• WAX is Watergate Bay’s newest venue. The Bar and Kitchen offers you a chance to experience amazing food and drink while overlooking the iconic bay.
Fistral Beach Bar
• 01637 879444
• Boasting perfect views over Fistral, there is no better place to sit back and enjoy some food & drink whilst watching the surf.
• 01637 878117
• A real hidden gem on the North Cornwall coast, the Lewinnick Lodge boasts a stylish bar and brasserie that’s long been favourite with locals and those in the know. This chic secret spot is Newquay’s first boutique lodge, brimming with understated elegance and cool allure.
• 01637 878311
• Stable has breathtaking, panoramic views over one of Britain’s most famous beaches, Fistral Beach. Sit back & relax with some legendary pizza & watch the surf from the balcony.
• 01637 872995
• Gilmores brings freshly cooked, Mexican inspired food to Cornwall! Many a great night to be had here.
• 01637 870350
• Established over 20 years ago in the heart of Newquay, Senor Dicks Mexican restaurant is highly regarded as the local’s choice for great food and drinks.
• 01637 878074
• CARVE Magazine is the UK's best selling surf title. Featuring bleeding edge surf photography, top notch features and all the best bits from the surfing world. Backed up by carvemag.com where you'll find surf vids, guides and heaps more good stuff!
• 01637 878074
• SurfGirl is a magazine for girls all over the world who love surfing, beachlife, surf culture and art, travel, adventure, music and the environment.
Surfers Against Sewage
• 01872 553001
• Surfers Against Sewage (SAS) is an environmental charity protecting the UK’s oceans, waves and beaches for all to enjoy safely and sustainably, via community action, campaigning, volunteering, conservation, education and scientific research.
• Located on the sea wall at Watergate Bay, this new gem seves drinks, food and good vibes as the sun sets.h